Thursday, October 20, 2011

Room With A Past

WOW! What a shop.
Room With a Past is a once a month
antique sale. Tonight is THE opening.....

























You're sure to find lots tricks and treats....

























Spooktacular.... don't ya think?

























My friend Jan made this...

























Check out her blog to see tips on how she
made these spooky chalkboard windows.


Speaking of windows.....























Last month was the Room's annual parking
lot sale. I scored those windows you see,
for an unbelievably low price. That little
blue bird cage flew home with me too.

Want to see more of the parking lot sale???


and inside....

 Sweet dresser......

I'm telling ya their stuff is just too good.

Now the best for last.... look at what was waiting for me out in that parking lot!!!

Oh! Yes!....... a lovely little chandelier..... waiting to be installed
in my bed room. A rainy day project for this winter.

Love the chippy yellow flowers...
I'll be stop-pen by the "Room" tonight... will you?








No comments:

Post a Comment