Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kite Flying, Cuties, and Cookies

Father's Day found us celebrating with a picnic and some kite flying at Hidden lakes Park.
One of the best places (with in 5min. of our house) for kite flying. The kite took off by it's self right out of the package.



















Our $3.00 Lightning McQueen kite took off so effortlessly. I couldn't believe it.
Lets just say I didn't have faith in a $3.00 kite.  ;)

















That sums up the kite flying... now for the cuties.









































And now the cookies.......


















Love, love, love these. My hubby has a weakness for cookies.
So, I find my self in need of a few recipes to play around with.
The Best, Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from allrecipes is the BEST.
I substitute the white flour for whole wheat flour and use 1 cup semi-sweet chips and 1 cup peanut butter chips.  OHhhhhhh these are good.

They make for a really good Father's Day or any day for that matter.

Kerstie

No comments:

Post a Comment